Life with Keith, or The Whimsical Banjo Man

Herein is the Chronicle of my Life. It is mostly true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Hey y'all! I'm a 30-something "Appalachian American" living in southern Indiana. Musician by training and right of conquest, by which I mean dissertation. Despite appearances I am in fact not a hobbit. Just so we're clear on that. Desperately and happily partnered to My Ain True Love but you can call him "Dom". We have an intensely entertaining if bloodthirsty "cat" who has a heart condition, asthma, a weight problem, a plush squid paraphilia, and the improbable name of Balthasar Anatole Romulus Potorti. I wish I was kidding. The other cat doesn't have quotes because she is adorable and angelic, but is amazingly named Erma Hestia Brigit Clytemnestra Collins. Still not kidding.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Funniest Video EVER, or "Shoes"

O gentles all, I must inform you of this fantastic video. I shan't say too much, for fear of spoiling it. It is by a BRILLIANT comic named Liam Sullivan.

I realize many of you who frequent the net will already have heard of this. For the rest of you, proceed posthaste to:

http://www.liamshow.com/videos.htm and click on SHOES.
NOTE: some profanity, so beware if you're at work/church/grandma's.

Also of note is the song "Text Message Break-Up" at http://myspace.com/kellylikesshoes. I'm still giggling.

I showed it to a couple of Breeder friends of mine and they didn't get it. Stupid boys!!

That's all for now. Dom returns in a week [weeps silently]. People can call me and I'd appreciate it....

xo
keith

1 Comments:

Blogger Garghoulee said...

You sound so sad...too bad you don't have a pet to snuggle with and make you feel better. Oh wait,...perhaps Zeke needs some tips on "human therapy"?
You need to come to Ohio and relax among friends....

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home