Life with Keith, or The Whimsical Banjo Man

Herein is the Chronicle of my Life. It is mostly true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Hey y'all! I'm a 30-something "Appalachian American" living in southern Indiana. Musician by training and right of conquest, by which I mean dissertation. Despite appearances I am in fact not a hobbit. Just so we're clear on that. Desperately and happily partnered to My Ain True Love but you can call him "Dom". We have an intensely entertaining if bloodthirsty "cat" who has a heart condition, asthma, a weight problem, a plush squid paraphilia, and the improbable name of Balthasar Anatole Romulus Potorti. I wish I was kidding. The other cat doesn't have quotes because she is adorable and angelic, but is amazingly named Erma Hestia Brigit Clytemnestra Collins. Still not kidding.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Baby Joey, or Photo Essay on Cannabilistic Toddlers

Greetings friends and "family"!

I showcase this time some recent photos of the world's most cutest baby ever, Joey my nephew. Now don't get me wrong, I love him and his parents dearly, but sometimes I've wondered if all that cuteness isn't a ruse. I mean, my idiotic dog and psychopathic cat are cute, too, but they have deviousness behind the cuteness. The cat, while chewing on the dog's tail, will look me square in the eye as I bawl him out for gnawing on the dog. No flinching. No remorse. No recognition that I outweigh him by a factor of a whole bunch.

Ahem....






Clearly this child is nearing his apex of cuteness in this image. Note the innocence, the glee, the utter wonder at the world and all it holds.










His sparkling blue eyes plead "Pick me up! Love me! Let me ride on your shoulders! Also: my diaper smells like Calcutta in July!"

Lest any be immune to such pleas, his next weapon is the pout. Surely no pout has been as adorable as this since the beginning of the world.

BUT WAIT. The real goal is yet to be revealed. For I document here, for the first time, a truly shocking behavior.

TODDLER PLUCKS EYE FROM PARENTAL UNIT!!!!!

As horrific as this may be, he is still the cutest baby ever.

hugs,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home