Life with Keith, or The Whimsical Banjo Man

Herein is the Chronicle of my Life. It is mostly true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Hey y'all! I'm a 30-something "Appalachian American" living in southern Indiana. Musician by training and right of conquest, by which I mean dissertation. Despite appearances I am in fact not a hobbit. Just so we're clear on that. Desperately and happily partnered to My Ain True Love but you can call him "Dom". We have an intensely entertaining if bloodthirsty "cat" who has a heart condition, asthma, a weight problem, a plush squid paraphilia, and the improbable name of Balthasar Anatole Romulus Potorti. I wish I was kidding. The other cat doesn't have quotes because she is adorable and angelic, but is amazingly named Erma Hestia Brigit Clytemnestra Collins. Still not kidding.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Cast of Characters of My Life Part I, or Family Time

Hello my poppets!
I bring you today some of my favorite photos of my favorite family members who aren't in witness protection. These folks mean a lot to me.




Kristy, sister, confidante, she to whom I look for advice, best friend.

She was born to play this role, and she does it with a depth of character seldom seen on today's Stage of Life. One of my favorite humans on the planet, and one without whom I'd be lost. Witty, caring, brilliant. Mother, wife, sister, daughter. Also: loves any candy that will turn her tongue blue.




Jim, brother-in-law, token hetero male, he who will bring height back into the family line, all-around great guy.

Jim met Kristy the old-fashioned way: he brained her in a game of Ultimate Frisbee. Kristy has the scars to prove it. Father, brother, son. Funny, also brilliant, big heart. We're honored he's on the Cast!






Joey, nephew, cutest baby ever, star child.

At just over one year, Joey has wowed audiences wherever he goes. His ability to charm is unparalleled, and his hair is simply to die for. Son, nephew, grandbaby. Happy, amazed at life, loves to feed the dogs. Joey's sure to go far in his journey.

Dom, significant other, spomo, partner, bestest friend, my one and only.

Dom studied for this role for several years, pursuing a couple of dead ends before landing this gig. He doesn't dwell in the negative, instead choosing the road of optimism and humor. Funniest guy ever, wordsmith, teddy bear, hottie. Dom has my heart locked up somewhere, and the key never really existed at all.

Well gang, that wraps it up for family introductions. Friends are next, plus the pet you haven't met yet: Zeke Whippet. Stay tuned!

laters,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home