Life with Keith, or The Whimsical Banjo Man

Herein is the Chronicle of my Life. It is mostly true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Hey y'all! I'm a 30-something "Appalachian American" living in southern Indiana. Musician by training and right of conquest, by which I mean dissertation. Despite appearances I am in fact not a hobbit. Just so we're clear on that. Desperately and happily partnered to My Ain True Love but you can call him "Dom". We have an intensely entertaining if bloodthirsty "cat" who has a heart condition, asthma, a weight problem, a plush squid paraphilia, and the improbable name of Balthasar Anatole Romulus Potorti. I wish I was kidding. The other cat doesn't have quotes because she is adorable and angelic, but is amazingly named Erma Hestia Brigit Clytemnestra Collins. Still not kidding.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Gayest Look, or, Leno's a Loser. Also, I AM NOW DR KEITH

Well the fun never stops, does it?

Leno on March 20 had Ryan Philippe on. Ryan had played a gay soap opera character, and Leno couldn't resist egging him to give the camera his "gayest" look.

Cuz that's funny. Apparently to J.

So fast-forward to Jeff Whitty of Avenue Q fame who wrote Jay a letter and included an image of him giving Jay his gayest look.

(Brief recap here: Jeff wrote to Leno back in 2006 about J's gay "humor" and it ended up all over the news.)

Melissa McEwan picked it up and she told some friends, who told some friends, who told some friends....

I've sent in mine, plus a link to those photos of Indy Pride 2006 of the "clergy" with the murderous signs on his pickup. June 2006 in the Archives <------- over there if you don't remember what I'm talking about.



In other news, I have passed my defense and am a Doctor of Music.

Would you like fries with that?

laters,
Dr K

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Which page is your gayest look on? I want to see you flipping off Jay Leno.

congrats on being a Dr., and yes, I'd like fries with that. Make em crispy, damnit!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home